Sunday, June 14, 2009

8 things...

tagged again!



8 things I am looking forward to:

1. going to the condo...ten days of bliss on the lake!
2. school being done. we are not used to going until the end of the month.
3. slurpees
4. grass. they are laying sod next week. yay!!!
5. 2 months of not waking up to an alarm.
6. my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary...how cool is that.
7. meeting my cousin's baby. they leave in less than 2 weeks to columbia to pick up their first baby...a son.
8. my next hair appointment with sadie. boy, do i need it!

8 things I did yesterday:

1. got groceries
2. hosted a sleepover(never sure how the word sleep makes it into that statement).
3. bbq'd
4. contemplated writing geoff bode a personal email to inquire how he got the phenomenal bejeweled score (336,500) crazy!!!!
5. sat on our new deck with erik.
6. went to walmart.
7. cleaned the kitchen 18 times.
8. bathed demi twice.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. be in two places at once.
2. protect my kids from undue hurt.
3. clean my house and have it stay that way for the entire weekend.
4. go on a vacation with my husband.
5. find the time and creativity to scrapbook or sell off all my stuff.
6. win the lottery...should buy a ticket at some point i guess.
7. have more self-discipline.
8. do something that makes a difference...just not sure what that it yet.

8 shows I watch:

1. brothers and sisters...love it!
2. young and the restless...they still are both after 20 years of watching.
3. grey's anatomy
4. private practice
5. big comfy couch (gladly i might add...half an hour of free babysitting)
6. big brother!!!
7. amazing race
8. bachelor/bachlorette...it's going to be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever this week! i have to watch!

I don't have a ton of people to tag. but i'd love to see yours on facebook or email!

2 comments:

Dave/Deb Mom/Dad Nana/Papa said...

I wish you could be two places at once too, honey!
You cleaned your kitchen 18 times???!!! Wow...you have more energy than your mama!
Oh, how I love you my sweet, sweet Cher! Give my princesses huge kisses and hugs; and my son a hug and kiss and squeeze his shoulder for me. I miss that.

Janice said...

Don't you dare sell off your stampin' and scrappin' goodies! Your time will come and then you will be ready to sit down. Hey - how about midnight, when you're up and needing to pass time!! I scrapbooked when our marriage was going through a really rough time - it was a healing thing!!