8 things I am looking forward to:
1. going to the condo...ten days of bliss on the lake!
2. school being done. we are not used to going until the end of the month.
4. grass. they are laying sod next week. yay!!!
5. 2 months of not waking up to an alarm.
6. my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary...how cool is that.
7. meeting my cousin's baby. they leave in less than 2 weeks to columbia to pick up their first baby...a son.
8. my next hair appointment with sadie. boy, do i need it!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. got groceries
2. hosted a sleepover(never sure how the word sleep makes it into that statement).
4. contemplated writing geoff bode a personal email to inquire how he got the phenomenal bejeweled score (336,500) crazy!!!!
5. sat on our new deck with erik.
6. went to walmart.
7. cleaned the kitchen 18 times.
8. bathed demi twice.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. be in two places at once.
2. protect my kids from undue hurt.
3. clean my house and have it stay that way for the entire weekend.
4. go on a vacation with my husband.
5. find the time and creativity to scrapbook or sell off all my stuff.
6. win the lottery...should buy a ticket at some point i guess.
7. have more self-discipline.
8. do something that makes a difference...just not sure what that it yet.
8 shows I watch:
1. brothers and sisters...love it!
2. young and the restless...they still are both after 20 years of watching.
3. grey's anatomy
4. private practice
5. big comfy couch (gladly i might add...half an hour of free babysitting)
6. big brother!!!
7. amazing race
8. bachelor/bachlorette...it's going to be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever this week! i have to watch!
I don't have a ton of people to tag. but i'd love to see yours on facebook or email!