Wednesday, June 17, 2009

When you love someone...

Someday I think I might like to be a DJ. I really should. I love music and really enjoy some from all genres. I feel like life should be put to music. In many ways, blogging does that for me.

I was sitting here listening to this song and decided this is the one I would use if Erik and I ever renewed our vows. I feel like it explains me/us. I know everyone has opinions, feelings and thoughts on Erik and I staying married. As I listened to the words I thought to myself...this is exactly how I feel...and that's why we are still married. Just thought I'd share.

4 comments:

Cyndi in BC said...

I like most Bryan Adams songs but my favourite is "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" You can hear it here:
http://blip.fm/cyndiinbc Just scroll down for the Special Edition one.

Ross and Taya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ross and Taya said...

This is one of our all-time favorites, along with his other one "Still beautiful to me." and pretty much every other one of his songs. Plus if we were picking a theme song for our life from his tunes it would probably be "The best is yet to come." You'd make a great DJ Cher. I've still got to get you hooked on a little Opera and a little folk music... here's two good ones to get you started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONUCPKdGcrk
& this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4yEtuebDdk

Remember when you used to hide your Roxette tapes under the bed? I remember you used to make me sing the guy parts to "she's got the look!"

Janice said...

Cher, I'm proud of you - don't know all the details, but know that no matter what, healing a marriage is hard work - but God DOES provide miracles and healing! :-) Love your blog! Blessings!!