All this past week, facebook has been going strong with the "25 things" note. At first, I honestly thought I probably couldn't think of that many little things. But, last night at 3:00 am I was still thinking of quirky little things. And, since I sat up half the night (on a school night!) I thought I would post mine on here.
1. My feet are cold 95% of the time...like ice cubes!
2. I know I have the best parents in the world.
3. I love...love...love music!! I tell Erik I know every song.
4. With each of my pregnancies I developed a liking for a food I hated previously.
5. I had a cleaning OCD for 2 years.
6. I miss Kim...every day.
7. I am an amazing mom to Demi. I have not had one moment of frustration ever with her...probably should've waited until I was 30 to have all of them!
8. I think my grandparents are the most incredible people in the world...it's more than just loving them...they really are the two most amazing people.
9. Erik is the only person in the world that knows my deepest hurt...yes people I have one thing I haven't told anyone else but him!!
10. I didn't start trying new foods until I was 30.
11. I have a wild side that I keep very stifled!
12. The first thing I notice on a person is their nose.
13. My brother Ross has the most goodness out of anyone I know.
14. I eat chocolate 363 days a year. If it were not for that I would be so thin!
15. My ring finger is a size 4. I so wish that were my jean size.
16. I have always wanted to be a hair stylist.
17. I love lemon bars and insist they be served at my funeral, but I never make them at home.
18. I don't know how to sew...Lanie and Kim are dying laughing at this one!!
19. I hope to go to Australia at least one more time.
20. I think Brielle will do something big with her life...I am very proud to be her mom.
21. I need a lot of verbal affirmation. I have spent the bulk of my life feeling like I was disappointing someone.
22. I think I am witty and funny.
23. I hate seeing someone uncomfortable in group settings. That is the person I usually hone in on.
24. I always have polish on my toes but haven't on my fingernail for at least 2 years.
25. I fold laundry more beautifully than anyone I know.
Ok...I have a few more!
26. I feel like I am going to have a heart attack when I get mad...so I rarely do.
27. Taya is the most loving and touchy of my kids.
28. I am an extremely fast reader.
29. I love my eyes. I love that my girls all have different eye color. Brielle has dark brown, Taya has green, Demi has blue.
30. My kitchen sink always has soapy water in it.
31. I miss our church.
32. I love people...I love being with people.
33. When I was 22 I had a dream about heaven and coming face to face with God that changed my life.
34. I am blessed to have children and was told I may not ever have them.
35. I couldn't imagine my life without Lanie she is the most loving, generous and funny person...this is how I know God loves me...he gave me her for a best friend.
36. I am the last person on a dance floor and if I had enough confidence I would dance when no one else was!
37. My first massage by a professional was when I was 30...silly, silly girl!
38. A person can never have too many candles.
39. I have watched Young and the Restless for 20 years.
40. I love living in a big city.
41. I wish I had enough money to give some away everyday.
42. There has not been one day I have not thought of Robyn since she went to heaven.
43. I love both of my sister-in-laws!
44. If I am quiet...something is wrong.
45. I love household cleaners, bleach, and stain removal.
46. I have used the polestar daytimer for 9 years and make endless lists.
47. When I have too much on my mind I stop talking mid sentence and Erik finishes what I was saying.
48. I buy cereal like there will never be another box sold.
49. I don't like cats.
50. I eat icecream with a fork.
Ok, I went over by double and probably could have kept going but that might have seemed a little self absorbed. This made me think though...I love that Erik knows all of these little things about me. Which leads me to...
Make a list of 25 or more things that are unique about the one you love maybe write it in their Valentine's card. It's good to know what makes each other tick. It's good to be reminded of the little things that made us fall in love with each other. And good to know that we're loved even if we can make a list of 25 things about us that could potentially make us look like a fruitcake to someone else. LOL! Happy Loving!!